Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekly Review

Monday's sure do come fast! Here's Feb. 18-24 review...

  • Monday was a no school day, thanks to our two great presidents. For FHE we had a little quiz on George and Abe, then had ice cream. I thought we might build with the Lincoln Logs but we were all just done.
  • Tuesday I taught Jane's playgroup, focusing on loving our families. We had fun looking at everyone's family pictures and making a few of our own. The cutest was when they all played house together.
  • I had two meetings that night and left the baby home. Katie Anne behaved herself while I was gone.
  • Wednesday was Music Makers then out to lunch with a friend for her birthday.
  • Thursday and Friday mornings were filled with Visiting Teaching.
  • Friday at noon John headed north past Bishop for a snow campout. He enjoyed digging the cave but got very wet. They were lucky to get out before the cave collapsed on them, although it wouldn't have hurt them too much, just a little more cold on top of cold! Sounded like fun...?!
  • Friday night the scouter's widows had pizza at Rachel's. It's fun to have some way to pass the night when the hubby's are gone.
  • Saturday was cleaning and John coming home. We also went on a walk to get the wiggles out. John brought home lots of bread from Shotts bakery in Bishop so we've been enjoying that.
  • Sunday was normal. Our RS teacher wasn't there so the counselor stepped in at the very last minute to teach it. It was on personal revelation! It was actually a very good lesson.
  • Kids are fine. Jane just talked on her phone all they way through walmart. I wish I could have video taped it! Jack has taken over 175 AR reading tests at school. Jeffrey and I cleaned up his lego table so he's back to building again.
  • Be sure to check out the Sweet Pea post following this one!

No comments: