Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekly Review

For March 17-30

What a fun week! Well, maybe not for me, but the kids had a fun week! I LOVE St. Patrick's day and got up early to make green pancakes, served with green milk and green butter. I also died the toilet water green which the kids found hilarious. We have had corned beef and cabbage with the Veile's almost every year we've known them, and so I looked forward to them coming over. BUT...it was not to be. Katie Anne had a high fever in the early afternoon so we spent 3 hours waiting at Urgent Care to find out that she had an ear infection. I had Jane's ears checked again and she too still had an infection. They both were put on the pink stuff and they have both been feeling alot better.

Which is more than I can say for myself! I made it to Music Makers Wednesday morning and then came home and got hit by a Mack Truck! Well, it felt like it. See Thursday Thirteen for more feelings on that! Anyway, I was sick the next couple of days, and still have the endless supply of nasal drip. Hmmm, great....

Friday morning we went to Walmart's egg hunt where the kids got their share of eggs but no prizes this year. Jane would have nothing to do with the Easter Bunny! Friday night John took the 3 walking children camping with a good friend and his 2 kids. They went to Fossil Falls to camp and had fun roasting marshmallows and hiking around the next day. I stayed home and watched Enchanted (DARLING!!!) and felt sorry for myself (exhaustion and nothing new to wear for Easter are not a good combination!).

Of course Saturday night we dyed eggs and had fun with that. Easter Sunday the kids found their baskets, even Katie Anne got a few little things. I am sorry I didn't take pictures of the kids but they were cute! So, that's it for us, we're busy having fun doing things this week for Spring Break so we'll write about it next week, if I survive!











3 comments:

Leslie said...

Sorry you were feeling yucky! You have a very fun, and full family life! Have I told you lately how beautiful your children are??

n8'swife said...

I'm glad John took his camera! Hey you've been tagged!

Sophie said...

Sorry you were sick. Looks like you guys did have fun! I didn't know the Easter Bunny came to Ridgecrest! Cute pictures!