Last week was LONG! Some weeks are like that. John had to work a bit extra at night Monday and Tuesday for testing. Wednesday for him was scouts and Thursday he left on a backpack trip with Nate and Ron. They went to Big Pine to check things out for the 50 miler coming up in August. It sure does look pretty and it was good they went. John's main job was to fish to see what their meal plan needs to be. Check! He left some fish in a bag in a snow bank and when he went to retrieve it he found some animal had already found it. Yummm... Anyway, the kids and I were fine and my keys stayed inside with me rather than hanging in the door like last time! Thankfully Rachel (N8's wife) and I get along so we can keep each other and our kids entertained while our hubby's are out 'mountain goating' around! Thanks Rach! Saturday Missy came over to can her tomatoes because most of her stove top is on the blitz. It was fun to have her here because I could relax a little, too. The kids all had friends here or went somewhere so everyone was happy.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Those mountains are unbelievable! How lucky to be close to such amazing beauty. I am glad you had fun with your friends while John was gone. I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!
I love your weekly reviews! :) Happy 4th of July!
I can't believe your baby's getting ready to crawl!! How fun!
We have to keep each other and the kiddos entertained while our guys are gone! I'll do Mc'Ds with you anytime!
Sounds busy! Canned tomatoes... maybe I'll takle those next year.
Post a Comment