Thursday, August 7, 2008

John and Kate and 1/2 of 8

O.K. I love Jon and Kate Plus 8. The new episodes are on Monday's and I drive John crazy with my recording. As I have watched it I have come to realize that we too could be t.v. stars because we have a LOT in common!

1. We have kids the same age. Jack is the same age as their twins, and Jane is the same as their sextuplets. Well, in t.v. seasons they are pretty much the same, although I think Kate's kids are older in real life :). Don't you love how I call her Kate, just like she's my friend?

2. We have the same names. This really should be number one. It's just that I don't go by Kate and John has an h and is not really named Jonathon. But it's really close.

3. She is very organized and has lists every where.

4. She feeds her kids organically. I, too, feed my kids.

5. We have the same phone, set on the same ringer. One time I had it on and their phone rang and John called for me to answer it! Hah!

6. Kate and I have short hair. Her's is cuter but that is beside the point.

7. In the early episodes you can see that she has the same table set that I do. It's funny though, because she gave hers to her brother, and I got mine from my brother. I think I am a nerd for even knowing this.

8. They go to church every Sunday.

9. She and Jon sometimes get stressed out.

10. She's very tired at the end of the day.

11. She loves a good bag.

12. Wow, I am running out of things we have in common! Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to think I could be t.v. star!

13. What do you watch?

8 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Gotta love Jon and Kate. You also both have creative birthday party ideas, cleanliness, and wish you had a bigger house. You could be twins!

theloulie said...

too funny :)

Marissa said...

That's funny - I have never seen this show but would now like to!

Verity said...

THIS CRACKED ME UP! Thanks for sharing! ;)

turning about said...

I have never seen the show but am very intrigued by what you and Ronelle say about it. I will have to check it out some time.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Oh, you make me smile. I'm glad that you feed your kids. Lately one of my favorite shows is Monk. He cracks me up and as of Saturday, I can record it because we have a DVR finally! (We're always slightly behind on these kind of things)

Merry said...

I watch this show while I was in the hospital with Alyssa. Scott and the boys had just gone home and I started crying, "How am I going to care for 4 kids!!!" Well that's when the T.V. showed me something to really cry about. Twins! And then Sextuplet! After I watched one episode of this family I promptly thanked my stars that I only have to do it one at a time! It was an interesting show!

Tauna said...

wow! so much in common. I've actually never seen the show (no cable or satelite here). Its fun to read your blog.
Tauna