Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can you see these?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay!! It's working! Cute pictures,

Jill said...

Yes, and the look great!

theloulie said...

I can see'em! Fun pictures!

Amelia said...

It's working for me, too. But do you think it was the fault of your new blog design? This new design seems a little "plain Jane," comparatively speaking. Although the simple, plain look is all the rage now. How sad, since I spent so much time making my blog all cutesy and artsy-fartsy.

Thanks for your comment last night! You made my day. Who'd a thought comments could be so satisfying. Only a blogger appreciates the recognition that someone is out there reading their stuff.

BigDaddy said...

I can see I can see! Oh wait..of course I can see. I mean I can see the pictures :) They're great! ~Micah aka. BigDaddy

Amy said...

Way to go! You did it!