I have been too superstitious to write about it but the bank agrees that our house is sold! It now belongs to a gal I used to visit teach. They are in the same position we were when we bought it in 2002, except she had her 2nd baby this week, and I waited until we'd lived there a few months before Jeffrey was born. They have a lot less work ahead of them than we did when we moved in, and hope only that they'll be as happy there as we were. Good luck! And here's to our old home staying in the ward :).
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay!! Congrats! That's got to be a load off of your worries.
One less thing to worry about.
I'm glad you sold your house. So, since I don't live there anymore, who bought it?
We are so glad the house is staying in our ward! I bet that is a big load off your shoulders.
Have a super great week. We hope to call you this week. Hope it happens!
Congratulations on such great news!
Post a Comment