So, here we are again! I didn't write a review last week, but we mostly did the same old stuff. Jane continues to see the eye doctor with a different result each time so we may have to go to an eye center who would know more about kids her age. She is so good to do what the doctor asks of her and she especially loves getting a new pair of sunglasses each visit. I should have had her wear a pair for her oh so fashionable picture...she just loves her play shoes (or floosy shoesies as I call 'em) and I thought her very stylish at breakfast one morning.
Katie Anne has developed the scrunch...where she scrunches up her whole face into the cutest grin ever. She is so funny. She was sick again this last week, but again, we have no teeth to show for it. Someday her teeth will come! (hopefully before the prince will come!)
The boys had Wednesday off for a teacher prep day so I took the kids and met up with my sister and sisters-in-law and their kids to go to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. We had a very nice relaxing time. We ate applesauce and granola bars in the coat room, then came home and ate ice cream and that was lunch.
The next day we enjoyed hanging out, playing, and then feasting on a cooperative Thanksgiving dinner. (That's my vegie tray in the pictures :)). Jeffrey got quite a goose egg when one of the little boys threw a pool ball at him. But, having 30 people together and no other problem is quite a feat! I wish I had gotten a picture of my mom's Lemon Meringue Pie because it was perfect!
So, Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!






6 comments:
Poor Jeffrey! Katie Anne is adorable as ever. Love your shirt choice. Looks like a lot of fun. Utah is a lucky place to have you.
Andrew is making those faces too! Too cute! :D And Ian (my middle boy) has a newly acquired goose egg (ran into the corner of a wall) just like Jeffrey's!! Sounds like you guys are having great times!!
You already had Thanksgiving? What? I guess I didn't get the memo. I thought Thanksgiving was this Thursday? Silly me!
Looks perfect though, even though it was on the wrong day.
You guys are really have adventures there! I can't wait to see you this summer. You mean, you didn't know you were committed to hanging out with me at least once this summer in Utah? Well, now you know!
That goose egg is impressive as is the veggie tray!
Love the fashion, the scrunch, and your veggie tray! It must be the week for facial injuries, as my DS got road rash all over his.
Hey, did you cut KA's hair? It looks cute. Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment