This is the easiest little project! Take a square piece of paper and fold it into a triangle. Mine is 12x12 but you could use anything that is square.
Next, take one corner of the triangle on the folded edge and fold it straight across so the point is just above the middle of the opposite side.
Do the same thing with the other corner on the folded edge.
Next, fold the top piece down. The little pocket will stay shut now! These are even cuter with double sided paper, but I didn't have any.
Next, fill it with treats, a little note, whatever! Perfect for a surprise treat for kids, or for Visiting Teaching, which is what these are for, even though it's past V-Day, they'll still get it, and like it, I hope!










8 comments:
Very cute, I'll have to give it a try!
Cuteness! Simple and yet versitle. Thanks.
My girls will love it.
So cute! Thank you so much! I'm using that!
Awesome. We may whip some of those up for a Sunday activity. :)
Great idea, I make paper boxes all the time, but that will be a good change. I haven't read your blog for awhile it seems you have had lots added. I would love to hear the whole list of everybody's favorite things.
So cute! Thanks!
I love this.
Post a Comment