I couldn't get it to work, but Nate has us doing something with scripts or something and sometimes it makes things not work and I don't know how to fix it, so, anyway... I'll just agree with everyone else.
What! I thought that I was mother of the year! Ronelle sent me the link with my name on the headlines. Very awesome though, and quite the boost for all the times you don't feel like a great mother, eh!
11 comments:
Kathryn that was awesome!! Too funny, even an endorsement from Obama!
too funny!!!
So very funny! Love those personalized videos.
How fun is that!
P.S. A good friend sent this to me...I didn't actually nominate myself! :)
LOVE IT!
I love it! I just sent it to my mom.
I laughed SO hard at this, especially the ponytail/shower part. Way to go, Kathryn! :)
I couldn't get it to work, but Nate has us doing something with scripts or something and sometimes it makes things not work and I don't know how to fix it, so, anyway... I'll just agree with everyone else.
Very fun! Congratulations - no one deserves it more than you do!
What! I thought that I was mother of the year! Ronelle sent me the link with my name on the headlines. Very awesome though, and quite the boost for all the times you don't feel like a great mother, eh!
Post a Comment