I haven't been feeling that great this week. That means, I attempt to do some small job and find my way to the couch for a break. Today I felt a little better and did a big job (kitchen!) then wanted to check on Katie Anne before heading to the couch...I couldn't find her anywhere! She finally made a little peep and here she was, in one of her favorite spots. I should have looked there first for sure! More evidence of my brain not really working correctly.
She is such a little trooper. I am already dreading the day she leaves me for bigger and better things, like Kindergarten. Thankfully that's a couple more years away.



4 comments:
What a great little reading spot!
That brings back so many memories. Thanks for sharing.
What a cutie!!! I bet she is a lot of fun to have around. I felt that way when you went to kindergarten. You just kind of did your own thing.
seriously, it makes me tear up how adorable she is! I really don't want her to grow up. Tyler tells everyone that she is the cutest little girl he's ever seen! He also told me that at the last family function Katie Anne changed an American Girl's diaper. Even wiped her down! haha! I just love her.
Post a Comment