We have enjoyed letting our spending earn us money.
If you have NO CONTROL OF YOURSELF WHEN YOU USE A CREDIT CARD please don't let this sway you!
With the exception of I think twice in our marriage, we have always paid off our credit cards every month, and those two times were planned. Once to buy a computer so I would actually SEE John once in a while when we were newlyweds and John had his last year of college, and then another last year when he got his masters. The other time I forget, but I am sure we planned it.
Anywhoo, we try to keep up on having the cards with the best rewards, but every few months they offer some kind of extra earnings and I can't ever remember what they are. Enter my beloved label maker...
Be prepared to be made fun of by at least one shortsighted cashier!



No comments:
Post a Comment