She's the big 3 today! We opened presents in the morning so here she is in her jammies. The boys gave her a jewelery box full of some pretty stuff. This turned out to be her favorite gift, of course!
Our little princess!
She wasn't feeling too good so we kept her home from church. That's why she's still in her jammies for cake tonight. We had fish sticks and fries for dinner, one of her favorites, but she still didn't eat anything. Looks like it's back to the doctor. What a fun birthday!



3 comments:
happy birthday! I hope she feels better soon!!
Happy Birthday to Janie!!! loving all that hair...the possibilities!!! way jealous of the disneyland pics but I'm glad you had so much fun!! How crazy to see Barb and Dale!!! Love ya!
I can't believe it! Wow they grow up fast. Sorry she didn't feel good.
Post a Comment