Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekly Review April 1-13

So maybe weekly review isn't done weekly, but it's not too bad a term. I've thought of renaming it to Monday Musings but then I'd have to do it on a Monday... so anyway...

*I didn't do anything as a joke on April Fool's Day! This was very sad for me because I usually love this day. I will have to make up for it next year!
*We left for Utah on the 3rd. We stayed at the Hurricane Hotel. It's so great there... all you can eat, clean rooms, great service, all the workers are so friendly and give lots of hugs. They even leave the light on for you! (The only catch is you have to be related to the owners!)
*We had a fun party with both sides of our family on different nights. I didn't take any pictures (sadly).
* I did get a picture of Katie Anne getting a bath in my Mom's kitchen sink. I had just grabbed the camera out of the car and the lens kept steaming up. It was cold there!!!


*As soon as we got home from our fun, quick trip Jack's tooth came out. The other one is already coming in so it's back there :(. Look's like orthodontics may be in his future. This was his first tooth to come out. The Tooth Fairy came but her husband thought she was cheap so she had to go back.
*Last night I moved Katie Anne into her big crib. I have to admit I cried! I've always been very ready to get them out of my room because they were all so noisy! But, she's a quiet sleeper and it's been fun to have her there.
*John and I had big plans to get lots of little things done this weekend in preparation to get the swamp cooler on but watch out when you have plans! We both had the stomach flu! So no jobs got done and I missed our stake women's conference at which I was supposed to participte on the program in a couple of minor ways.
*I attended our VT conference at HFPE night, however. The theme was ants...be persistANT, diligANT, observANT, a servANT, etc. There was a lot of merrimANT! (The idea was from Idea Door.) Very fun and a tasty dinner, too!

4 comments:

n8'swife said...

That picture of Katie Anne in the sink is so darn cute!! Our tooth fairy was pretty cheap, We usually got a quarter.

Sophie said...

Thanks for the update! I'm sorry you were sick. Thanks for letting me bug you about the chicken, it was delicious!

hickenmargaret said...

The pictures were darling - loved the one of Katie Anne. The poppies looked beautiful - they aren't called CA poppies for nothing! We had 72 degrees on Monday, on Tues. we barely made it to 30 - snowed, wind blew, etc. Today we may get to 45. Yeah!!! Hope you are all better.

Merry said...

Cute picture of Katie-Anne. I am sad when I move my babies to their own room too.