Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
The kids dressed up in some of John's things for a picture for Father's Day. Jack is in John's beloved basketball shorts and shoes, Jeffrey is a combo of what he would wear to work and what he would wear to church, Jane displays his woodworking side, and Katie Anne is sitting in a pot that he takes camping, you know for cooking and stuff, and playing a game!

John is a great dad and is very concerned about doing what's best for the kids. He's really fun to play with and also knows how to relax. Thank heavens one of us does! I think if I keep typing this could turn sappy, so I'll just say "We're so glad when daddy comes home!"

And here is my dad. I feel so lucky that I got to have him for a dad! He taught me so much, and I think of his little sayings all the time. I am starting to understand his longing for us kids to have a cow! If I had to say one thing about my dad, it's that he loves life and lives it to the fullest. Happy father's day to my dad, my hubby, and to my brother and brothers-in-law...
YOU'RE GRRREAT!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Very sweet. I love your graduation photo

hickenmargaret said...

In sacrament meeting, why don't they have the primary kids sing at least," I'm so glad when Daddy comes home". Dad's are just as important as mothers!!! Love the pictures of the kids in Daddy's clothes! I love my dad.

Marissa said...

Cute pictures! Love all the pictures of your Dad. I think a construction business (my dad) is the equivalent of a cow! How do you make that cute 4 square of pictures? I love it. Cute, cute, cute!!

turning about said...

I love the pictures. The kids look great in John's gear. That was a very cute idea.

theloulie said...

Cow?

Cute pictures!