Friday, June 6, 2008

Trying this out...EWW GROSS!

I am the last to know anything! I clicked a little symbol on my cousin's blog to see what it was and it lead me to Picasa. I told my friends about it today and they all knew about it! So anyway, I am trying it out a little. When I had it get my pictures it found this very old file from our first digital camera that, well, wasn't all that great but it was fun to begin with it! I had wondered where this oh so lovely picture of Jack was...with the big booger bubble...and here it is!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Very cute. Jack still looks just the same.

turning about said...

Only when kids are that age are things like that cute. Fun picture thanks for sharing

n8'swife said...

That's pretty funny! I don't think I've seen pictures of Jack as a baby. Very cute.