Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lots of Lovin'

I took these pictures before we left and downloaded them to post a blog so here you go! She gets her cast off next week! YEAH! We are just hanging out here waiting to see if our house will really close today. It still feels like we're on a trip so we'll see what happens when it feels real. Of course on trips the boys are not in school and John's not at work but whatever...

Some weird things lately...every time I see a car that looks like a car of a friend from RC I check to see if it's them. There are a lot of white suburbans and vans so I think I see Merry and Arlene a lot! I also am not used to not having a green arrow at stop lights! It's also been chilly...when I dropped the kids off at school it was less than 50. It's been fun to live with my nephews who are 12, nearly 16, and 21 (recently returned missionary). Everything is done with enthusiasm! My 8 year old neice is a perfect playmate for ALL of my kids, which is also nice. They will be very bored soon. I also like saying to my sister, will you watch the kids while I run to the store/bank/etc. We also make meals together and zonk out while Jane watches Dora, though I can sleep through "Swiper, no swiping!" better than she can :).


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Tell Stacy or Christine (whichever one you're with) I said Hi! Hope to see you soon.

Desiree said...

Nothing compares to baby loves!!!That's what I will miss the most about not having more babies. Hope everything goes smoothly with your house.

turning about said...

I will miss getting loves for KA. Hope everything goes well with the house. Miss Ya!

n8'swife said...

What cute pictures!! I look forward to seeing pictures of your new house!

Leslie said...

Sooo sweet! What a happy baby! I hope everything goes smoothly with the closing, etc.

Amy said...

I did the same thing with the cars when I first moved. I still do it if I see a gray Odyssey. I look for the BYU sticker and hope it is Rachel. It never is. I'm glad you are enjoying the time with your family.

And since your sister is letting you stay there, maybe you should say, "Can you watch the kids while I run to the store AND do you need anything?" Just a little polite advice (wink wink)

Sophie said...

I'm soo glad you made it! Being with family definately has benefits too! Your pictures are so cute, love them! Thanks for keepin' us posted!

theloulie said...

Ahhh, so cute! If I see a van like yours, I always look. Wishful thinking I guess.

hickenmargaret said...

Pictures of Katie Ann are so cute. What a great baby she is!!! She is such a smiler and always smiles even when she is mad! We are glad you are here.

Merry said...

That's funny that we all check the cars.

Julia Harps said...

so cool to be able to stalk you all now! just wanted to say hi! YOu have the cutest babies (and kids!) Hope you like the new place. My kids wish we lived where there was snow. They are so deprived!