But barely. It has been a whirlwind life! We are moved in to our new house and are trying to get things put away as we can. We are trying to get the basement done ASAP so we can get a few more boxes out of the garage. I am at my sisters house using her computer because it may be a while until the phone/DSL issues are squared away. I think of great blog entries every day. You guys are really missing out! And so am I! I feel so left out not checking y'alls every day.
To make things up for being away I think it's my turn to host a little contest. (If you are my mom or sisters and already know the answer you are not allowed to answer!) There is a prize so get thinking! The right answers will be put into a bowl and picked by an impartial judge (Jane). The contest ends next Saturday night.
QUESTION: What is the first thing I baked in my oven?
BONUS QUESTION: What is the first thing I set to record off of t.v.?
I hope to join the land of the connected soon!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
I'm still alive!
Labels
contest,
weekly review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
The first thing you baked in your oven: Your famous oatmeal cookies.
The first thing you set to record: Conference.
Hmmm, Pizza & John and Kate plus 8!
We need pictures of your house!
I agree!
The first thing you baked in your oven was oatmeal cookies, and you set conference to record on your t.v. (It could have also been John and Kate plus 8)
I really do not know the answer to either - but I am glad you are in your house! It is nice to start to get settled.
Heck if I know. Pizza and Jon and Kate plus 8. Sorry to copy other answers.
Can't wait to see pictures!
I have missed your entries.
My guess is dinner and John and Kate plus 8
I'm going to guess John and Kate plus 8 for recording. For baking: hmmm I'm going to guess you baked brownies
did I win?
Glad you made it.
I am SOOOOO behind on what's going on. Where are you living? Did you buy the house you thought? That is so cool. Email me when you can. 'Glad you made it and are getting on with your new life. I miss your posts.
Post a Comment