And here's our Halloween breakfast. Not too exciting you say? Well, it is if you call it Witch's Hearts dipped in Bat's Blood, with Dried Vampire Fangs, Ghost Poop, and Pumpkin Juice (not shown, but it was orange milk) to drink. Man, I love these kind of holidays! Hope you enjoy yours.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
This giant pumpkin has been at the kids school for a while now but was just carved yesterday. We are wondering how they did it! We were just on our way in to Jeffrey's Halloween program and had to get a picture with it. Jeffrey did just fine, if you count yawning instead of singing for the entire program! I guess the boy needs more sleep! It was all very cute, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Very cute. I am impressed - we had oatmeal. uhhmm, I mean monster brains. (too bad I didn't know to be cute like that this morning when my kids were actually eating the oatmeal)
You know my kids had cereal (Iris) and a bagel (Abby). You make me feel so lame... why do you do that? (wink)
And that is a HUGE pumpkin.
You're a very fun mother. You put me to shame, although, I made Mary Kate's day by dressing up for Halloween this year. Pictures to come.
I can't show that breakfast to my family, they might start expecting something of me.
You're too funny. I'm such a lame mom, we just had cereal. I thought about coloring up dinner in orange and green, but I didn't think my appetite could take it.
What an awesome pumpkin!
Fun breakfast! That is a huge pumpkin. We had to rush in the morning so we had an exciting dinner instead. Our breakfast was Toaster Struddels. I like them more than pop tarts and are great for a quick breakfast.
Post a Comment