Saturday, October 18, 2008

Implications of Prop 8

3 comments:

Verity said...

Wow. SO SCARY, but a very well-done video. Where did you get it? I'd like to put it on our blog or on Facebook...

turning about said...

I haven't written anything on my blog lately because I have wanted my prop 8 thing to be the 1st thing there. The people here are really working on getting the NO vote, they even stole our sign in our front yard, and painted no on other signs in other neighborhoods. SAD!

Merry said...

I did see this video a few weeks ago. It made me so frustrated that this is what could happen here. Where are our parental rights? I can't believe he was put in jail! All he wanted was to have the option to remove his child from school when the topic was addressed! This has really got me scared for the future!