My ballot never came so I am creating my own little ballot. I would vote for:
*No more swearing on t.v. (since our tv guardian doesn't work with the new satellite receiver I have become aware of just how much there is on tv these days!)
*No more skulls on anything unless it is Halloween related. Why do grown women think skulls all over their jacket is cute?
*Paid recycling in Utah. I've lost some incentive to do the right thing!
*World Peace. What can I say, isn't it everyone's dream?
*What would you vote for?
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My Vote is for...
Labels
random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I vote for chocolate making me lose weight. That's it. I think if that single thing happened, all would be right in the world, for the world would be perfect!
Here in Durham, you HAVE to recycle... it is the law.
I'm all voted out. I'll have to get back to you on that.
Bummer you didn't get your ballot, what the heck?!
I am all for world peace -- but could go for people just at least trying to be nice to each other and get along too... well I guess that is peace isn't it!
Thanks for the meatloaf recipe. I will have to try that.
I liked this a lot! I'm not sure what I'd vote for...maybe 4 more hours to a day or mandatory 2-hour siestas every afternoon?
Post a Comment