This week's Wordfull Wednesday is all about Gratitude, of course! I decided to keep it to something I know best, my ABC's! I could go on all day about things I'm grateful for, and it wouldn't hurt me to stop and do that once in a while! I know when I am truly grateful, I am humbled and joyous at the same time. I love the children's song, I Feel My Savior's Love, and it's all about being grateful. So, with out furthur ado, here's my list...
Air to breathe
Babies who cuddle
Calls from loved ones near and far
Daily chores
Eating food a plenty from this Earth
Families, Friends, Feeling loved
Garage space for my van
Happy Hours spent at Home
Inklings of surprise
John, Jack, Jeffrey, Jane
Katie Anne (or course)
Light, Love, Literacy
Money to meet our needs
Nooks, Novels, Niceness
Open minds, Open hearts
Playing the piano
Quiet. Peace and Quiet.
Rivers, Rocks, Relief Society
Sisters (& brothers), Social times
Towels, Toilets, Time
Upstairs and downstairs and in between
Values, Vision
Weblogs, Webelos, Western skies
Xrays that come out clean
Yes replies to my requests
Zion's promise.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! May your day be filled with things to be thankful for, and as we heard in church on Sunday, let us be worthy of our blessings!




7 comments:
I was going have my children do a thankful ABC's for school today! It'll be fun to read them your list.
So cool Kathryn! Thanks for giving me more to add to my Thankful list!! Have a great day tomorrow!
Very nice list Kat!
K is for Kat
C is for Chicken
Either way, I'm grateful for you!
Happy Thanksgiving! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow :)
Isn't it amazing to reflect on all the little things, great and small, that we have to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing.
A much more creative way of saying what your thankful for than mine. Good thing we are all so different.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Great list! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment