Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Pajama Game - There Once Was a Man

For some reason today I had "Poopsie" running through my head (could be the stinky girl sitting in her high chair that reminded me...). Anyway, I looked up Pajama Game on You Tube and watched Doris Day clips forever. I love this one and thought I'd share....especially with the big V-Day coming up. By the way, Poopsie is in Hernando's Hideaway if you want to listen!

6 comments:

Jill said...

This was fun. I like the swimming the chanel part. Good old Doris. She was quiet the popular little actress in her day. I long for those good old days. My favorite Doris Day movie is Calamity Jane.

n8'swife said...

Gotta love Doris Day!

mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom said...

I have watched this movie several times and listened to the "record" hundreds of times. Just loved it.

Merry said...

That was very interesting! I love Doris Day!

Sophie said...

I've never watched much of Doris Day. This was cute. Thanks for sharing!