One afternoon I kept hearing Jeffrey yelling to see if dinner was ready. I could not figure out where he was...finally he and Jane opened the closet door and there they were! Funny kids....
Here Jane and Katie Anne climb through the best toy at Grandma and Grandpa's, their coffee table. We empty it out each time we go, and the kids play in it, on it, and around it. We spent a bit of the day there while they jack hammered the heck out of my kitchen wall. We were home another day when they worked on it and I said to Jane, "Let's get out of here, my brains are jumping around in my head!" So we went 'downtown' and walked around, finally ending up in the candy store, go figure!
And last but not least, here are some cool bowls that my father-in-law found for me at the D.I., still in the original packaging. I think they are very cool! Thank you!
In other news... We hosted a game night the other night with a couple of couples. We tried Pit and Uno With a Vengence. One gal just moved here from Brazil and had a heck of a time trying to figure these games out, but after just a couple of rounds she was doing great!
The night before that John and I went out to Winger's. We took Katie Anne with us since our babysitter was kind of young, but she was fun to have with us. We should do that more often with each of the kids. We have been doing other normal things like basketball, watching movies (Down and Derby was hilarious, and we also liked Get Smart, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and watching the Duggars add their 18th baby to their family...), activity days, scouts, and other stuff.
And finally, at the end of this long post, take a look at these pictures and let me know which one you think I should enter in Regis and Kelly's Cutest Baby contest. (My sister's idea...) I hope my labels work!







5 comments:
Your labels didn't work, but my favorite is the first on we see that she is wearing the green dress. I think there is a kitchen chair behind her. Very cute!
The very first picture is the cutest. Glad to see you are still the hostess with the mostest
I like the one where she's in her chair. Very cute!
I love the one in her pink shirt in the high chair. That grin is the best!
Wow, you guys have been busy! I can't choose which picture, they are all pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment