Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

If you've seen Waking Ned Devine, then you know this is the funniest part...if not, you may just think it's demented. Maybe you should watch the whole movie! Regardless, have a nice St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

Desiree said...

What the heck!!! What movie is that? Landon watched with me and said,"That lady get hurt reawy, reawy bad."

theloulie said...

He He! That was a really odd show. That clip out of context is a bit morbid.

mytee sooperox said...

The whole fiddle string breaking as she crashes is just classic! There are just some great moments, like when Jackie slips on the "intestines", Maurice comforting the priest, and who can forget Michael's motorcycle ride in the altogether? Altogether too funny!

Amy said...

I have seen that movie! Funny, but odd! Kind of like you (just kidding... you know I love ya;)

turning about said...

What is the name of that show? I know that I have seen it, infact I think I borrowed it from you! That is a classic moment I have to say.

Merry said...

That video is crazy! I'll have to watch the movie.