And while I cleaned up that...
She's got such a dang cute smile, how can you get upset with her?
It was so nice of her to leave her previous mess alone so you could clean it up. She is very cute!
Look how happy she is though!!! Irresistable! Looks like it's time to teach her about the process of clean up... I'm working on that with Lemur too... so far it doesn't seem nearly as fascinating to him as the first.
That post pretty much sums up a day in the life of a mom.I can't believe how much bigger she is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's got such a dang cute smile, how can you get upset with her?
It was so nice of her to leave her previous mess alone so you could clean it up. She is very cute!
Look how happy she is though!!! Irresistable! Looks like it's time to teach her about the process of clean up... I'm working on that with Lemur too... so far it doesn't seem nearly as fascinating to him as the first.
That post pretty much sums up a day in the life of a mom.
I can't believe how much bigger she is.
Post a Comment