Well, here goes the broken record. "We've been so busy I haven't had time to blog." Yada, yada, yada. See for yourself...
We have a room! Ahh, so nice to have that wall gone. The kids couldn't get enough of playing in the space. We've put some furniture in and the plastic is off the windows now. The only thing I really need is some book cases so I can clean out the garage! Where in the world did I keep all these books in our old house?
Jack single handedly helped his team to a medal at the Scout Olympics. He was the only boy in his group to get a ball in the hole. The kids and I tagged along to watch, although we did sneak off and sit by the river for a while. I just love the picture of Jane and Jeffrey with their backs to me. I think they DO like each other! :)







2 comments:
I can't believe how much hair Katie Anne has. Someone told me last Sunday that Claire has a lot for her age. No. Katie Anne takes the cake.
I wouldn't even recognize Katie Anne anymore! Fun pictures!
Post a Comment