For the first time in the history of reading blogs I am considering never reading another blog again. Well, that's probably impossible, but holy cannoli people! Where do you get all of your creative genius and the time to do it! I feel like I am at a magic show where everyone gets the trick but me. :) I think I've written that before. Sheesh! Can't even come up with a new creative line! So, yeah, a little bit of the creative blahs here. I am so impressed with all the cute things people make and do. So, let me know, what's your trick!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I feel that way when reading Jessica Christan's blog! Just woman nature I guess. Crafting keeps me sane from the joys and stresses of Mommyhood. I love reading your blog because you give me ideas for fun kid activities.
YOU are one of the most creative, and fun to read, people that I know. Don't compare, just be your wonderful, lovable, fun self!!
I don't have a trick and I don't try too hard to be creative because I know I can't compete with others in that department. People still read my blog any way though. Go figure. I can't believe I don't bore people to sleep. I don't know, maybe I do?
I love your blog Kat. Don't stop.
Oh it's not all the stuff people are writing, it's all the stuff people are doing and making!!! It's just all SOOO cute and fun :) I just want a piece of it all...is that too much to ask?
Kathryn, you make and do cute creative things all the time. This summer has been blah in all other departments so crafting has had to be my outlet to keep me sane!
Your blog is one I look at and copy! Your one of my crative geniuses.
You are so full of ..it. You know you're awesome and we are just your blog zombies mindlessly hanging on your every word. Thanks for the foamator idea. It was really fun.
Well I should make you feel good! You know I'm not crafty or exciting!
Haha...that's exactly why I made my blog private! For some reason it made me feel like I didn't have to post every day and have this brilliant idea of what to post on. Now I just post whenever and whatever I want/can. No ideas on how to help you, since I just kind of gave up! Good luck!!
What?! You are one of the more crafty people I know and I love your blog, but I feel overwhelmed by other people's stuff too, I can relate.
Whatever! You are always doing something creative!
Kathryn - this is the silliest blog of yours that you have put on!!! I don't know of anyone that has more ideas than you do and you KNOW you didn't get that from your Mom. I don't even know that you are supposed to think of all those creative things - you just come up with them. Don't beat yourself up!
I blog for me, not for other people. Actually, I blog so the grandparents can see what we are doing. Who really cares what other people think. I like your zany sense of humor. You are an awesome writer and a fun mommy. Keep it up!
Post a Comment