You know me...the easy crafter! Here's another fun one. Buy a really cute placemat, the kind that has a front and back piece of material. I got mine at Kohl's, in case you're wondering. Now, pull the back away from the front, and cut a clit down the middle part. See picture 2. Now stuff it with polyfil...pretty easy so far, eh! Make sure you get some into the corners. stuff it quite full, as it will flatten over time.
Now you're ready to sew it up. Not a sewer? Neither am I! Look at what a crappy job that is! No worries...it will be against the couch anyway. Just do your best. When you're done sewing, you're done with the pillow! Toss it on the couch or a chair or a shelf for easy decorating. Those other 2 fall ones I did a few years ago and they're still cute! Right? I have a cute chick I put out a Easter time that was in the shape of a chick so it's especially cute. Just didn't bother getting her out for the picture. Hope these instructions were enough! Have fun! (Thanks to Stacy who gave me the idea.)






5 comments:
I love simple ideas, I could do this!
You are amazing, in every way!
That's such a cute easy idea. Now just to find some spare time to do it.
yeah! more cute, easy, crafs for me to do! Thanks for the great idea Kathryn.
What a fun idea ...and better yet, I think I could do this!! YEA!! Thank you for sharing (and Stacy too!).
Post a Comment