Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Super Six ... Wordful Wednesday

The Assignment: tell us about your life in six little words.

The one that made the cut:
Thankful to love and be loved.
These didn't make the cut, but I am going to share them anyway!
*Mid-thirties woman, wearing many hats.
*Fulfilled female, living with Heavenly Treasures.
*Buttered bread, roof over head. Grateful.
*Long and lean, not too mean.
*I am a child of God. (I couldn't have this one be the one that made the cut, because I didn't think it up. But I believe it! Click on it to read the whole song.)

10 comments:

JRoberts said...

This was a great post. I too had a list, but didn't think to post the rest. Loved reading the ones that didn't make the cut as well.

Julie Lybbert said...

Oh - I love all of yours. I, too, thought of "I am a child of God." It's a great one. I borrowed a bit from the R.S. Declaration, but it's so fitting, isn't it?

theloulie said...

Ooh, I like all of those!

Jules said...

Very fun! It is amazing how much "we" are all "made-up" from various aspects of our faith. It makes me appreciate even more that I have been blessed with having that faith already in my life and did not have to go "searching" for it.

Esther said...

Harder than you think, for sure...being thankful is key for sure.

Aimee said...

You have lots of good thoughts! I do love the one you chose.

JoyLeanne said...

I loved all of them, the one you chose especially.

Amy said...

Nice!

Montserrat said...

SO fun to read the ones that didn't make the cut. I think it would interesting to ask my kids or husband to write one for me. Wonder what they'd say?

Shannon said...

Oh yes, I am thankful too.I enjoyed all of yours as well. It's fun to read a little more of what you see in life by reading those that were nixed!