Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On The Sunny Side Of The Street

This week's Wordful Wednesday asked that we talk a little bit about "Our Song". Well...we don't really have one, neither of us being big dancers and all. But, we did dance once and you know who we danced to, of all people...Willie Nelson. He's a favorite to listen to on car trips as well. Enough to sing to, not to annoying, believe it or not, and our favorite joke involves him.

Did you hear Willie Nelson died?
You didn't? He got hit by a truck.
Yeah...he was playin' On The Road Again.

Bad, huh. anyway, that's our song, I guess...

10 comments:

JRoberts said...

ha ha ha...

Thanks for sharing your humor. I had a good laugh and it was a pretty nice song.

Jill said...

This is a very strange song to have as your "romantic" song, but strangly, it fits. I like it. You guys are sunny people.

Becky said...

Very familiar with the song...but not Willie's efforts towards it. Very fun...easy goin'...

Montserrat said...

FUN! And Willie Nelson...who knew? :D

kjha said...

It's not romantic...it basically just represents the who, not the what :)

Esther said...

funny how words can nothing to do with the moment...good times...except for poor Willy of course.

Jules said...

It's the "insidedness" of the moment that makes it "your" song. Right?

Jamie said...

I like it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love songs really are made to fit each couple. How wonderful that you found one to match you and your husband's relationship!

mom said...

I had no idea you liked Willie Nelson. I guess if you don't have to look at him, he sings all right.