Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life Lately

WAY back on March 8 I downloaded some pictures to update you all on my very exciting life.  I can't remember a thing that I wanted to write about way back then...but I do have some pictures of my kids to remind me a little.  Here's Jeffrey who built all of this lego stuff all by himself.  Those things are all torn apart now except for a few special things that are now lined up on the window sills.

Here's Jack holding a really cool cake.  He and John had to make and take a cake to the Blue and Gold Banquet.  It's an arrowhead from scouting, in case you didn't know. 
Awww...isn't she cute?  Why is she sitting in an upside down step stool?  Because she's 2 and you can do that when you are 2!
Here's Jane (pre-glasses, pre-birthday).  She made this little Abraham Lincoln hat at preschool and it has lasted a long time.  It's still around.  I'm just glad she didn't grow a beard to go with it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: