Friday, May 7, 2010

My New Life...a Mother's Day Gift to you...

This is a very emotional video, and I'm crying like a baby as I send this out to you. But it's worth watching in every way. You can check out her blog at NieNie Dialogues. A little perspective goes a long way, eh...

4 comments:

theloulie said...

I have been avoiding watching this because I knew it would make me cry, but yeah its worth it. I especially like the quote at the end, its very comforting.

McKell said...

this made me cry like a baby too. she is so strong & beautiful. what a wonderful woman.

*and about my your headache comment on my blog. i actually just got a new prescription, ha. i just get them no matter what i guess! bla.

Verity said...

Wow. Thanks for this. I'm going to try to post it on Facebook. Happy Mother's Day!

Jill said...

Yeah, I've seen this and I totally bawled. She is such and inspiration.