Especially since we celebrated it with my side of the family on Sunday...
The kids were so lucky...they got to go to school clear until yesterday! Which gave me time to do a little finish work here at home and for the angel tree at church. (Wanna hear a complaint? I went shopping at Walmart with Wendy (RS pres) and we finished up everything needed for the angel tree. I had forgotten the gift cards to pay for everything and asked if I could leave the cart and run home and get what I needed. They assured me the cart would be fine! At this point you know the rest of the story...yep. They had pretty much put away EVERYTHING in the cart, except for a few books which tipped me off that it was my cart. Breathe, Kathryn Breathe! I bought Katie Anne some popcorn chicken for her second hour in the cart and we got things taken care of.)
But things were brighter today because it was COOKIE DAY!
You might say that my mother-in-law is a sewing addict. You might say it, but only because you don't know a stronger word than addict! :) Here we are in our matching aprons. And here is the organized chaos:
Last year she gave us our red rolling pins, which we bring with us now, and this year she gave us ginger bread men spatulas. You can see one Ethan is holding in the bottom left hand corner! Katie Anne also got an apron this year, showing that she is now a big girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment