We had the white stuff for a little while...but it looks like we'll be having a spotty white Christmas this year...
Jeffrey wouldn't pose for a picture...kept running away. I'll have to get him next time!
For Wacky Wednesday we went to Willard Bay Lights with some friends and we finally got to speak to Santa Clause. I didn't hear what Jack asked for, but Jane asked for a computer. Hmm. Katie Anne wouldn't say anything at all but was clearly delighted to be so close to the big guy. Jeffrey, well, Jeffrey said, "I've been bad." Santa told him to be good and when I asked him about it later he said, "Well, I knew he was a fake."
On Sunday we took our traditional SUNDAY-BEFORE-CHRISTMAS-CHRISTMAS TREE PICTURES. Aren't they fun? It's a good time, right after church, when they are starving, to try and get good pictures. The boys had already changed out of their clothes by the time I got home...they were so happy to get all dressed up again! Anyway, these are pretty good!
Merry Christmas!







5 comments:
So cute! And I love how your hair is coming along. Looks great
That last picture is awesome!!
Merry Christmas to you too!! Love you blog!
Lol Jeffrey!
Love the last picture!
Those are great pictures! Merry Christmas to you guys too!
Post a Comment