Sunday, December 12, 2010

Three years ago today...

Katie Anne joined our family and life has been good ever since!  She is such a fun girl...on Friday I let her pick out her flavor of cupcakes at the grocery store, and when we got home she carried the box around with her everywhere.  On Saturday we could NOT find the box anywhere, so she started calling, "Cupcakes, Cupcakes, where are you cupcakes."  They did not answer, so we had lemon ones instead which turned out great, since yellow is her favorite color, as in she HAS to eat lunch on a yellow plate, eat her cereal out of the yellow bowl, and drink out of the yellow cup.  I know, spoiled. 

Today we had homemade pizza for her birthday dinner then let her open her presents.  Do you think she likes this part?


After her 'nap' (trying not to phase these out!) we had cupcakes with a little treat for her on the top...

4 comments:

n8'swife said...

I hope she had a great birthday!!!!

Jill said...

I love that she loves yellow in an obsessive way. I have a son who had the same deal, but with green. So funny!

Amy said...

Iris loves blue, so I totally get the color thing! It looks like you guys did a great job celebrating!

theloulie said...

She's so big, when did that happen?