Saturday, January 29, 2011

Little bit of this and that...

 Little bit of crafting...first I made these snow blocks.  They were originally a part of a relief society activity, and we had 6 blocks and were supposed to put the word 'thanks' on them.  Well, didn't get around to that so I made 5 blocks and used them for my winter scheme for January. 
 I liked them so much I turned them over and did a little Valentining on the other side.  Cute, easy, and fun, especially when Katie Anne arranges them and they are part snow, part valentine's.
I also made this heart using the old tissue paper method, only I used fabric.  I first got the idea here and followed the link to here.  I used foam poster board instead, and displayed it on its side in my front window along with a bunch of other froo-froo stuff.

Tonight I plan on making this:
Though I might change it up like this girl did.

And just because I like to help out my cousins and friends whenever I can, and because I told Chersten I would get these to her, here are some other great blogs...

LDS Craft Project
Pikadilly Charm
Five Real Moms
Craftiness Is Not Optional

And because I like other people's blogs (no IDEA who they are) here a a few more...
Creative Juices
Miss Crafty Pants
The Idea Room
Under My Umbrella

And now a little bit of that:

Two cute girls having fun and wanting me to capture the moment with my camera.  I took a fake one with my imaginary camera but it wasn't good enough for them! 

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the joy you've caught on your girls' faces. Such beautiful children! What fun you've been having with crafts.

n8'swife said...

I love your snow/valentines craft! Super cute! So you the girls!

Andrea said...

so cute!! I want to do the alphabet one...