A long time ago, my dear friend Diane cross-stitched this little saying for me and framed it in a matching green frame.
I liked having all the letters a different font so I just scrolled down and clicked and pretty much used whatever font I landed on. For a basically free project...me likey. I also love that darling little sock monkey ($3 at Walmart!) becuase he's kind of crooked and reminds me of my own that watches over me in my closet:
I made this little guy while I was on my mission (p-day fun!). I'm no seamstress, but I'm kind of proud of this little guy, especially because he's so reverent.
Anyway, here's my little table scape for this month...
Whatever. At least it's somethin'!



3 comments:
I love it!
Very cute, I saw those monkeys yesterday and was tempted.
So when are you going to come visit and help me organize and decorate my house?
it's more than a little something. it's great!
Post a Comment