Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I love decorating for this holiday!  Cute little witches and punkins.  Unless you are talking about morning breath, we don't do scary around here.  I love the traditional stuff...


I made those black bottles this year...I just dumped some black paint in old syrup and drink bottles, swirled it around, and dumped out the extra.  I found the labels here and printed them to size on sticker paper so I wouldn't have to mod podge.  I am looking for some cute toppers like spiders or something black, but until I do the cork looks better than the tops they came with. 

Sad I can't get a picture of my front window without all the glare, but you might be able to see that awesome glitter pumpkin I picked up at Hallmark way after Halloween last year. 

Down in the bottom right you can see Jeffrey's addition of the headless horseman and the scaredy cat running away from him.  The kids have been adding their own touches around the house and we've downed more than a bag of candy so far.  Ahh, Lex Luthor has found my weakness.  Enjoy!

No comments: