Last week I had the opportunity to teach Preschool...thanks to my friend switching places with me I won't teach again until NEXT YEAR! Yikes... Anyway, I GOT to teach: square, brown, Ii, and Thanksgiving and I had a blast. I think the kids had fun too. On Tuesday we spent our time doing activities with squares, brown, and the letter I. We started with Ice Cube painting...I stuck some sticks in some ice cubes then before we started painting ran them under some water. This helped with the painting part, as they were kind of melty. Put a little koolaid powder on the (square) paper and swirl with the ice cube. Besides being fun they smell really good...especially the Mango. Later on we cut out the letter I and the letter i and glued them on. Fun!
Monday, November 14, 2011
I is for Ice Cream...
We had to have Ice cream cut into brown squares for snack time...
When I cut these for each of the kids they thought I held all the magic power in the world. It's nice to be appreciated for my rare and amazing talents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Where do you get so many amazing ideas. Usually kids think their mom is magic! However, at some point they find out you are not!!!
Post a Comment