I have heardValentine's day called Lover's Day and Single Awareness Day but to me I call it another chance to be cheesy day...
I made a little red mailbox that has miraculously held a treat every day for the kiddoes since last Wednesday. To encourage love, there was only one treat to SHARE! My oh my I do amaze myself. We've had starbursts (My heart BURSTS with love for you),swedish fish (of all the FISH in the sea, I'm glad you belong to me), bubblegum tape (I CHEWS you to be my valentine), pencils (You are the WRITE one for me), fortune cookies (I am so FORTUNE-ate to have you in my life. Tonight they get little game pads (I'm not playing GAMES, you are my valentine!). Tomorrow they get boxes of sweethearts wrapped in an ipod picture (I used Sweethearts and the printout didn't fit exactly but close enough).
Tonight for FHE we are playing this bingo:
and eating this treat:
Tomorrow I get to teach preschool! We are all very excited! And by all I mean me and Katie Anne. Jack is a little bummed this year, being his first year to not exchange at school. Not that he wants valentine's, but he was hoping to build up his candy supply. Change is good right!






No comments:
Post a Comment