Today I forgot my resolve and opened the boys closet. If I don't see it it doesn't exist but I saw it so it had to be cleaned. I looked under the bed too. Oops.
I helped the girls empty the rest of their suitcases and put away their folded laundry. I very purposely closed my eyes when I got near their closet to hang up dresses.
Next I went to the dentist to see if he could help me with my Anjelina Jolie lip:

I finally got the prescription filled. This is what $100 looks like:

You know what else looks like $100? The check I had to write to the state of Utah because they decided we hadn't paid enough taxes.
Jack complained of a stomach ache. I blamed it on the roughhousing. Jack was cold. I blamed it on the arctic levels of our air conditioning. Jack flopped on the couch. Nothing unusual there. He called a friend and they scootered to get slushies. He ate half of it then threw it up on the way out of the parking lot.
Now I'm trying to eat some Ramen. Tomorrow is another day!



2 comments:
Atleast it wasn't the couch this time!! Always a bright side
Whew, what a day! Hope you're all feeling better soon!
Post a Comment