Sunday, March 23, 2014

I can't handle the stress!

Jeffrey decided to play on the Junior Jazz draft league this year.  He made a lot of progress over the season.  He's definitely made progress since his kindergarten games when he had no clue what was going on!
Now he is right in there doing his job of guarding and defending and running up and down the court.  There is a short playoff at the end of the season and his team won.  Then they won the second game, earning a spot in the final.  It was a close and heated game.
We were super duper excited when Jeffrey made his basket.  He is the one who shot the basket below... can you see how the net swooshed?
It was his only basket during game time during the season.


Seriously I was dying.  About 30 seconds later the other team scored.  We had a chance.  We drove it down, missed the basket, turned it over.  Jeffrey's team lost 22 to 20. I don't know how parents do it whose children are REALLY into sports.  I don't think I could handle the stress of every game!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can only imagine!! I did a NCAA bracket this year and I can barely watch the games, I was literally screaming inside of a restaurant at one...