Jane turned 9 last week. We are in denial. She is growing up so fast and is becoming a beautiful young lady. She is in that fun stage where she is doing her own hair, being quite grown up in some of her dealings with others, and yet she still snuggles up to me on the couch and plays with dolls.
Here she is opening her few presents. The other kids each picked out a treat for her. Katie Anne also gave Jane the prize sea shell she got in a primary a few weeks ago. Jeffrey gave her 9 $1 bills.
She has been wanting an American Girl doll so I was very happy to find not one but two on KSL classifieds. I got two dolls for less than the price of 1, just don't tell Katie Anne because she'll get hers in December. I sent her on a scavenger hunt to help in the excitement factor.
Jane picked hamburgers with Lays chips for her birthday dinner. It was my duty to add the carrot sticks! YUM!
For dessert she wanted Oreo Delight which is always so delightful! Because she didn't have a party (besides a late night on Saturday but that was without gifts or planned games so didn't really count as a BIRTHDAY party!) I let her invite one friend and their family over for dessert. She picked the Bruner's which is nice because there is someone for everyone!
Yesterday her cousin Alyson invited Jane, Kaitlyn (her doll), Katie Anne and Sarah (KA's doll) over for a get together. They did the doll's hair, tried on different outfits, watched a movie, took them to the park, and stopped at McDonald's for ice cream. Afterwards, they had a photo shoot...









1 comment:
So adorable! I should do that with my kids.
Post a Comment