I have managed to Christmatize our home! Every nook and cranny has a little something and I LOVE IT! I like to be sentimental about everything, things from my childhood that my own kids love now, new things that have joined our family, and the magicalness of it all. What's your favorite Christmas decoration? (Besides love in the hearts that shines through the eyes of all you meet at Christmastime!)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Every Nook and Cranny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You have so many Christmas decorations! I especially love your nativity sets. Nativity sets are my favortie Christmas decoration,and then a close second is lights, lights everywhere!
Wow! You do go all out! It looks great! I too love all your nativity sets! I hope to have lots of different kinds sometime in my life!! My favorite right now are the Christmas stockings. I am in the process of making my family's (I have one that my Grandma made for me, Ian's is done, T.J. and Andrews are almost finished, and Trevor might just have to wait until next year to get his!)
I think I like the nativities, the tree, and stockings the best!
You do have a lot of Christmas Decorations. It looks good, very homey. I really can't wait to see your home someday!
I love your lego Santa and sleigh! Benjamin would be all over that! I love lights! I like to have all of the house lights off and just Christmas lights on!
Love your decorations! I love my tree, its got some issues, but in the evening when the lights (on the trees) are on... so pretty.
I love the Christmas Trees. From the super packed to the minimalist they are all wonderful. Merry Christmas.
~Micah aka. BigDaddy
Post a Comment