It's that time of year! How do you relate? Copy and paste and share it on your own blog.
eWrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, with lots of tape.
eReal tree or Artificial? We have an artificial, but I always feel a teeny bit bad about not having a real one, but I know I'd worry all the time about it so artificial is better for me.
eWhen do you put up the tree? As soon as I can after Thanksgiving.
eWhen do you take the tree down? When I can, a few days after Christmas.
eDo you like eggnog? Oh yeah! I like the 'lite' kind. My sister made homemade once and it had BIG CHUNKS OF EGG in it, so store bought only for me.
eFavorite gift received as a child? Everything was always so magical.
eHardest person to buy for? My dad, usually.
eEasiest person to buy for? Jane.
eDo you have a nativity scene? The question is, how many do I have! I love them.
eMail or email Christmas cards? Mail, mail, mail. And please send me one :)
eWorst Christmas gift you ever received? No idea.
eFavorite Christmas Movie? Which ever one is on at the moment!
eWhen do you start shopping for Christmas? I kind of buy stuff all year, but I love shopping for stocking stuffers in December.
eHave you ever recycled a Christmas present? Just my pop cans!
eFavorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham. No wait, Pumpkin pie. No wait, salads. No, candy. AHHHH!
eMulticolored or white lights on the tree? YES! I love white, colored, small, big, whatever. Just not blinking ones.
eFavorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger.
eTravel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home if I can.
eAny holiday traditions? Everything! From Christmas Eve: games, pajamas, and nativity story to Christmas breakfast to how we open presents to well, everything!
eCan you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph. But how do you know if I didn't just look these up? Or copy them from Roxy?
e Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
eOpen the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajamas and silly stuff Christmas eve, then the rest Christmas morning after breakfast. We don't even get to see the tree 'til we've eaten.
eMost annoying thing about this time of the year? That the feeling doesn't last.
eFavorite ornament theme or color? Balls, old ones, special ones bought special places. I LOVE IT ALL!!!
eFavorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and salads and yummy bread.
eWhat do you want for Christmas this year? To be at peace. And maybe some new clothes.
Monday, December 1, 2008
A Holiday Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very nice! I agree with you on the blinking lights on the tree. They drive me crazy!
I can't believe you make your kids wait to even see the tree!!! I don't think that I could even do that! :D
Uh oh. We are emailing Christmas Cards this year, because we're poor this year.
Although, I have to agree with you, we like the mail ones best.
Post a Comment