***For some reason the video stopped working, so here's the link to the now famous video from Britain...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
I realize I've been over blogging lately, but this made me smile and cry and had to share it! I know it's long, too, but watch it. It will make your day!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Never judge a book by it's cover or an old lady by her hairdo! That was awesome. I'm going to watch for her next performance.
Someone posted this on MC and I fell in love with it. It's nice to know that there are people out there that can make Simon do a double take!
I totally cried! That was so amazing!
This clip has been all over the place. Its so fun to watch and be reminded talent comes in lots of forms.
Wasn't this amazing! I saw it on Facebook the other day--I thought the song choice was fitting also.
Post a Comment