Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Tips...Organize Your Purse!

If you love purses, or hate them, then this tip is for you. At some point in your life you have to take things with you. Might as well have it organized, and cute! These little pencil pouches can be found almost anywhere, but I bought these at Walmart, next to the crayons. Each bag holds something I like to have with me all the time. They are nice and slim so you can put them in almost anything you carry, yet you can also find what you need (AH HAH!) in whatever you put them in. It's also nice when changing purses or bags, because all you have to do is drop them in the new one and off you go. Not too earth shattering, but it does make life easier and they are sturdier than ziplocks! And it helps if the kids can't see the m&m's :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I LIKE this tip! Especially since I've got this huge ol' carpet purse. I can dig around for forever looking for my list, etc. And now you've given me a reason to apply my organizational OCD to the only place left in my life that hasn't already been touched by it! ;) Thanks!

Leslie said...

I'm liking Tuesday's Tips. I may have to employ this suggestion.

Desiree said...

I really think I may try this tip. Thanks!!

Jenni Call said...

That's a great idea!! My purse could use some love.