No! But now I know that you are in favor of segregation just like I am! One day I realized all of my kitchen tools were seperated into black in one drawer and white in the other. It's because they are seperate sets but still. I had a moment standing over the drawer....
6 comments:
Not weird at all!!
No THAT doesn't make you weird ;)
Am I weird that I just spent mucho bucks on matching tupperware to organize toys?
I'm not sure - but if you'd like to drop by my house, I have lots of opportunities for happiness :-)
No! But now I know that you are in favor of segregation just like I am! One day I realized all of my kitchen tools were seperated into black in one drawer and white in the other. It's because they are seperate sets but still. I had a moment standing over the drawer....
I so need an organizer like that, then my kids may get the right things in the right drawers!
Post a Comment