It's a happy day for women everywhere! Hopefully we'll all get all the recognition we need for being the bright, beautiful, strong women that we are.
The theme for this year's international women's day is:
equal rights, equal opportunities and progress for all
I didn't even know there was such a day!
But now that I know, let me just say to all the women I know: I have learned something from watching each of you.
I have seen gratitude and endurance in the face of intense challenges. I have seen beauty grow out of a heart full of love. I have seen devastating news turned into blessings. I have seen strength when it seemed there could be no more strength. I have seen dirty laundry in the hall, while a happy mother and child sit peacefully on the couch. I have seen heart break, joy, tears, and laughter...all in one day.
I don't know how you do it...but I want to be just like you!



No comments:
Post a Comment