While it's been a favorite blog of mine since she started it, NOW WHAT is now my most favorite blog. It would be yours too if she wrote these nice things about you.
But as always, I can't just take a compliment and be on my merry way. A part of me must explain a few things!
I did roll my eyes when she wrote that I'm organized and tidy. Not so. I left an extremely messy kitchen to run to the school to pay for the dinner we are going to tonight at the school. The note came home weeks ago. But, I have a dream to always be organized and tidy. So I try.
I did wrinkle my nose when she said I never squander time. It has been weighing on my mind lately that I need to organize my time better, but with school on it's way out and summer vacation on it's way in, I don't think I'll even have time to think about that...it's get up and go!
As for my hair...yes. I've had a load of bad hair days but I have learned a new phrase that you are welcome to use. It's this: I am not my hair. And so it grows.
What I should be saying right now is, Thanks Ronelle! So...thanks Ronelle!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Favorite Blog
Labels
random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love Love Love you! You're welcome. I'm dreaming of the girl time I hope to spend with you on the beach this summer.
Post a Comment